How to send an update in the clan’s defense settings to the clan panel¶
You need to provide information about these changes for all clans where the day off and/or defense hour change procedure is activated, and their values are expected to change in the future. To do that:
- Go to the clan panel website
- Sign in using the corresponding link in the upper right part of the page
- Go to the “Stronghold” tab
- Click the green button labelled “Tasks for clan” (available to clan officers only)
- Click the “Defense settings” link
In the new form:
- Enable the “Defense settings will change” switch
- Enter the date on which the changes will come into effect. The date is entered in the YYYY-MM-DD format (for example, enter 2015-03-10 for March 10, 2015).
- If the day is going to change, enable the “Day off will change” switch and select a new one from the dropdown list.
- If the defense hour is changing, enable the “Defense hour will change” switch and select the prime shift value and direction from the dropdown menu.
Once done, click the “Save” button.
If you made an error while entering the data, you can delete them by enabling the “Defense settings will change” switch and clicking the “Save” button.
You don’t need to manually delete these data after the set date, since they will be automatically discarded by the site.
Without these data, the coordination schedule will contain errors, since the game client has the same data and uses new defence hour and day off values when planning battles after the set date. The clan panel has no access to upcoming changes, and this information can be obtained from coordination members only.